1. In the figure, AB is parallel to CD, find x
2. The angles of a triangle are in the ratio 1: 2 : 3, find the measure of each angle of the triangle.
3. Consider the given pairs of triangles and say whether each pair is that of congruent triangles. If the triangles are congruent, say ‘how’; if they are not congruent say ‘why’ and also say if a small modification would make them congruent:
4. ΔABC and ΔDEF are two triangles in which AB=DF, ∠ACB=70°, ∠ABC=60°; ∠DEF=70° and ∠EDF=60°.
Prove that the triangles are congruent.
5. Find all the three angles of the ΔABC