Maths Book back answers and solution for Exercise questions - Mathematics : Inverse Trigonometric Functions: Sine Function and Inverse Sine Function: Exercise Questions with Answer, Solution
1. Find all the values of x such that
(i) -10π ≤ x ≤ 10π and sin x = 0
(ii) -8π ≤ x ≤ 8π and sin x = -1.
2. Find the period and amplitude of
(i) y = sin7x
(ii) y = -sin ( 1/3 x )
(iii) y = 4 sin(-2x) .
3. Sketch the graph of y = sin ([1/3] x) for 0 ≤ x < 6π .
4.Find the value of
5. For what value of x does sin x = sin−1 x ?
6. Find the domain of the following
7. Find the value of sin−1
Tags : Problem Questions with Answer, Solution , 12th Mathematics : UNIT 4 : Inverse Trigonometric Functions
Study Material, Lecturing Notes, Assignment, Reference, Wiki description explanation, brief detail
12th Mathematics : UNIT 4 : Inverse Trigonometric Functions : Exercise 4.1: Sine Function and Inverse Sine Function | Problem Questions with Answer, Solution